Please follow the links below to view key NCEA James Knott Primary School policies. If you cannot find the policy you are looking for, please get in touch, or view the Policies hub for Northumberland Church of England Academy Trust .
If you would like to access these policies or any other information on our website in a different format, this will be made available to parents and carers of pupils who attend the school free of charge. For all Freedom of Information requests, please see the NCEA Trust website.
Policies are listed in alphabetical order. Any Trust-wide policies will be prefixed with ‘NCEAT’.
- Early Years Policy.pdf pdf682.8 KbMay 26th, 2022
- RE Policy.pdf pdf645.2 KbMay 26th, 2022
- NCEAT Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy.pdf pdf1.1 MbApr 8th, 2022
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions Policy.pdf pdf1.2 MbApr 7th, 2022
- SEND Policy.pdf pdf1005.2 KbApr 7th, 2022
- Remote Learning Policy.pdf pdf593.3 KbApr 7th, 2022
- Accessibility Plan.pdf pdf771.7 KbApr 7th, 2022
- Admissions Policy 2023-2024.pdf pdf831.0 KbMar 15th, 2022
- Attendance Policy.pdf pdf845.7 KbFeb 18th, 2022
- Anti-Bullying Policy.pdf pdf536.3 KbFeb 18th, 2022
- Behaviour for Learning Policy.pdf pdf639.6 KbFeb 18th, 2022
- Learning Policy.pdf pdf823.2 KbFeb 18th, 2022
- Online Safety Policy.pdf pdf909.5 KbFeb 18th, 2022
- NCEAT Complaints Policy.pdf pdf709.7 KbFeb 18th, 2022
- Equalities Statement.pdf pdf799.2 KbFeb 18th, 2022
- Health & Safety Policy.pdf pdf722.3 KbFeb 18th, 2022
- Admissions Policy.pdf pdf920.4 KbFeb 18th, 2022
- NCEAT Charging and Remissions Policy.pdf pdf575.5 KbFeb 18th, 2022
- PSHE (including Relationships and Sex Education) Policy.pdf pdf658.4 KbFeb 18th, 2022
- NCEAT Whistleblowing Policy.pdf pdf598.5 KbFeb 18th, 2022
- Behaviour Policy Addendum COVID-19 2020.pdf pdf494.1 KbJan 21st, 2022